Dr. Baljeet Singh
Assistant Professor (23.10.2002 to Till Date) at Post Graduate Government College, Sector-11, Chandigarh, INDIA
- Ph.D. in Mathematics (1998)
- Master of Philosophy in Mathematics (1993)
- Master of Science in Mathematics (1992)
- Bachelor of Science (1990),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (2001).
- National Eligibilty Test for Lecturership and Junior Research Fellowship from CSIR-UGC New Delhi (1994)
- All Degrees from Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, Haryana, INDIA
Research Areas: Wave Propagation in Elastic Solids, Thermoelasticity
Awards & Recoginition: Indian National Science Academy Medal for Young Scientist for year 2001 (www.insa-india.org); Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award (November 18, 2009)
Visit Abroad: Visited University of Salford, London South Bank University and University of Glassgow during 2003-2004 for three months under exchange programme of Indian National Science Academy and Royal Society, London.
- Assistant Professor (29.09.1997 to 22.10.2002) at Jat College, Rohtak-124 001, Haryana, INDIA
- Part-time Lecturer (20.09.1996 to 25.02.1997) at Department of Honours & Evening Studies, Kurukshetra University, Haryana, INDIA.
For details about my research contributions & publications, Please download My ResumeEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org